Monday, May 5, 2008

Catching Wind in Nets

So the presidential elections have been set for a re-run. How nice…
The delayed announcement of the results has caused confusion and “evil” speculation all over the country.

You know how some people get windmills in their heads, and talk of all silly things….
There I was in a bus on my way to Banket. Behind my seat was a smartly dressed gentleman and he was talking to the conductor. At first I paid no attention to their conversation till they started talking about the economic situation of the country.
I bet that I wasn’t the only one listening to their gibberish.
These two men were talking of ruling the nation as if men were to be driven like sheep, and they prated of reforms and systems as if they could cut out the world in brown paper.
They have great heads but with very little in them.

When they talk, one would think that these are the people who could pay off the National debt, and yet in their “shops”, they sell two apples in three days.
They reminded me of the blind man on a blind horse who rode out in the middle of a dark night, and the more he tried to keep out of the ditches the more he fell in them.

Did you hear the one about the so “learned man” who boiled his watch and stood looking at the egg?
I think I speak ( write ) on behalf of the majority who were in the bus that day when I say that these guys do nothing but have wonderful plans of doing everything in a jiffy.

Fine schemes come to nothing; it is hard work that does it, whether in the world or the church….

Be a doer, there is more to words than just saying them.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More